Hill Library depends on the generosity of many volunteers who donate their time, talent and skills to support and enhance library services.
Volunteers enjoy taking on special projects that best utilize their professional skills. If you have a unique skill or idea and would like to lend a hand we would love to hear from you.
We encourage Coe-Brown Academy students to fulfill their community service requirements at Hill Library. You must be 14 years old to volunteer.
- Make a difference by working in a community-oriented, friendly environment
- Meet new and interesting people around town
- Learn about the library and all it has to offer, and become a library advocate
Sample Volunteer Activities
- Data entry
- Shelving books and media
- Maintain & process library materials
- Help organize an event
- Teach a class to children
- Present an educational program for adults
- Help maintain the building and grounds