Hill Library depends on the generosity of many volunteers who donate their time, talent and skills to support and enhance library services.
Volunteers enjoy taking on special projects that best utilize their personal and professional skills. If you have a unique skill or idea and would like to lend a hand we would love to hear from you. We will ask you to complete a volunteer application and volunteer release form before you begin.
We encourage Coe-Brown Academy students to fulfill their community service requirements at Hill Library. You must be at least 14 years old to volunteer.
- Make a difference by working in a community-oriented, friendly environment
- Meet new and interesting people around town
- Participate in a community service
- Learn about the library and all it has to offer, and become a library advocate
Sample Volunteer Activities
- Data entry
- Shelving books and media
- Maintain & process library materials
- Help organize an event
- Assist in children’s story time or craft activity
- Present an educational program for adults
- Help maintain the building and grounds